Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Enjoy The Journey

I was so moved by President Monson's conference talk last week about "Enjoying the Journey". It was a nice reminder to not sweat the small stuff...or the big stuff. There is so much in this life to be grateful for and so many wonderful adventures along the way.
I was reading my sister's blog tonight and I started crying uncontrollably, pathetic I know! I am missing so much of my families lives by being away. Abbie and Jessi are so good at blogging and I feel I can keep up with what's going on back in Utah through their blogs. So, needless to say I have been inspired by the words of our great Prophet and the blogging styling's of Abbs and Jess. (Abbie has been trying to get me blogging for so long now, so I know she will be proud.)
Since there has been so much that all of you have been missing with Heath and I, I am going to start with the many things that we have done this past year to Enjoy the Journey...I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Abbie&Trevor said...

I am SOOO SOOO excited to see a new post. It is about Damn time!! I miss you too Anna and I think of you every day. We aren't quite complete without you and Heath here to enjoy our journey with us. I too was so moved by president Monsons talk it was exactly what I needed to hear. I can't wait to see you for the holidays and hope taht sooner than later it won't just be the holidays that we see you. I love you more than words can say.
Abbs